Plumpton Mackay Training Provider COVID-19 Notice. Issued 18th May 2020
RTO Provider # 31600 ABN 97 011 029 986
This notice is to inform all of our valued clients that Plumpton Training Services will be resuming inhouse training at our facility as of the 19th May 2020. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and clients so we will be complying with and exceeding the current Queensland Government health authority requirements.
At this time, additional measures we are taking when conducting in house training include:
• Students must complete a COVID19 questionnaire and undergo a temperature check before being allowed to enter the mining, engineering and industrial training facility.
• One person only per desk to comply with and exceed the 1.5 metre social distancing and the 4m2 area per person area requirements.
• The communal lunch/gathering area will be off limits and students will be required to stay at their desk in the training room. Exceptions are to attend the toilet or for brief breaks outside the building where social distancing must be maintained.
• Where lunch is provided, students will be required to collect one at a time and return to their desk.
• There is alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the entrance to the building and on all students’ desks
• There is additional hand soap available
• For practical elements of training courses students will be required to wear applicable PPE such as single use gloves, masks, eye protection etc.
We appreciate your cooperation in working together to adapt and promote safe work practices which are consistent with advice from health authorities. We would also like to thank you, our valued clients for your continued, support during these strange and unprecedented times
We will be sending out our mining, engineering and industrial training course notifications for the months of June and July 2020. If you have any questions please contact the team using the contact details below.
Cameron Plumpton, Manager of Plumpton Training Services Pty Ltd
Address: Unit B01 Harbour City Central Complex
216 Harbour Road, Mackay, Queensland 4741
Phone: 07 4951 0041