Work Safely at Heights
This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to work safety at heights in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.This unit it appropriate for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights.
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- Identifying scope and OHS requirements for tasks at heights
- Risk identification and amnagement
- Fall prevention and fall protections techniques and methods
- Identify and select appropriate tools and equipment
- Inspect, install and use height safety equipment
- Safely perform work at heights
- Emergency and rescue procedures and techniques
- safetly dismantling cleaning and isnpectin and sotring height safety equipment.
This program specifically aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to safely undertake work at heights. Partipants completing this course will an understanding of the relevant legislative requirements, Australian Standards, Codes of Practice and the operation and maintenance of safety and resuce equipment used for working at heights.