Test 'n' Tag
This unit covers safety testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies. It encompasses working safely, using portable apparatus tester, identifying faults, applying tagging, arranging for repair of faulty equipment and complete testing documentation.
- UEENEEP026A - Conduct in-service testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assesmblies
- Basic electrical principles
- Australian Standards
- Work Health & Safety legislative requirements
- Risk Management documentation, implementation and controls
- Visual inspections
- Portable Appliance Tester (PAT)
- Testing Portable Electrical Equipment
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to safely insepect, test and tag Portable Electrical Equipment.