High Voltage Switching Training (Stage 2)
This program is aimed at electrical tradespersons, supervisors or engineers whose job function is to develop complex switching sheets and coordinate isolation and access to multiple points on a high voltage network
- UEPOPS428B Develop High Voltage Switching Programs
- UEPOPS424B Coordinate Local HV Networks
- Developing switching programs where multiple sources of HV supply may be present.
- Developing switching programs where access to perform work simultaneously at various locations on the network is required to be managed.
- Training for coordinating resources and activities when managing complex high voltage switching programs on a local high voltage network.