Industry Supervisor (G1,G8,G9)
These units are the minimum requirement for those who fill the role of Supervisor in the Resource and Infrastructure sectors.
This program (formally S1, S2, S3) specifically aims to give participants the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the capacity as a Supervisor and lead work teams in workplace tasks. The course covers risk management processes, incident investigations and workplace communications.
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management process
- RIIOHS301D Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIICOM301D Communicate information
Resource & Infrastructure Supervisor Training Course Content:
- Workplace Health & Safety legislative requirements
- Plan and prepare risk management
- Risk Management documentation, implementation and controls
- gather and evaulate inormation
- Incident investigations processes and controls
- communicating information verbally and in writing
- Communication processes
Mode of Delivery
This course is conducted face to face over 2 consecutibve days.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are working in the mines, quarries and construction sectors who want to take the next step in their career and perform the role of a Supervisor or Safey Representative within their respective industries.