M428 Underground Awareness (UGAW)
M428 Underground Awareness provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to work near the underground Energex Electricity Network
- M428 Underground Awareness (UGAW)
- Apply legislated obligations to working safely on or in proximity to underground cables and equipment.
- Explain fundamental electrical principles.
- Discuss the relationship between transmission, distribution and rail systems, underground and overhead supply systems.
- Recognise different types of electrical equipment.
- Identify and manage environmental issues.
M428 Underground Awareness Mackay Course Outline:
This Mackay Energex electrical training course provides the participants with the knowledge and skills required to work near the Energex underground electricity network.
4 - 5 Hours Face to face