Plan Plant Preparation and Isolation
This unit of competency covers the skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare for isolation of plant and its return to service. This unit of competency applies after the work scope has been agreed, but before the isolation and preparation commences.
Plan Plant Preparation Course Outline:
This unit of competency applies to hazardous plants, such as a major hazard facility or a lower hazard facility. This course covers the practical skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare the isolation of plant for work and return it to service. This program applies after an agreed scope of work has been developed and prior to the isolation and preparation of work. This training course is designed for senior technicians, operator/maintainers, maintenance planners, authorised permit issuers, and those in similar roles who are required to to have a thourough understanding of work that needs to be completed, plan isolation and and de-isolation, sequencing activities, obtaining authorities, liasing with stakeholders and completing documentation.
- PMASUP444 Plan Plant Preparation and Isolation (supersedes and is equivalent to PMASUP444A)
Plan Plant Preparation and Isolation Course Content:
- Legislative requirements
- Industry Codes of Practice
- Identifying and examining scope of work
- Idenfity plant and equipment
- Liasing and communicating with stake holders
- Determining implications of isolation
- Plan the isolation and de-isolation strategies
- Preparations and sequencing
- Drafting strategies for isolation and preparation
- Developing isolations procedures
Check out other Plumpton Group hazardous area electrcial training courses in Mackay: Hazardous Areas Awareness for Non-Electrical Personnel, EEHA Course - Installation and Maintenance.